Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Well...It's Official....Kind of!

So I finally finished my summer semester at school! And I did get to walk in graduation. But now I have to work on my internship that is unpaid! :( But it is enjoyable and I am learning a lot. But I need money also. After I finish this internship I will be done! WOO HOO! :) So yeah, I'm just doing a little post to let everyone know that I finished and sorta graduated! Thanks for everyone's support throughout the years and for the lovely graduation wishes and presents! I really appreciate them! I love you all! Thanks! And now it is on to the next chapter of my life! YEAH!

3 comments:

AnJ. said...

Congratulations! I can't believe you are (mostly) done. Wahoo!

Now you just need to find something you love to do that pays you too.

DaNae said...

congratulations, can you believe you made it!!!! Now it's time to take my picture down.

june said...

heyah!



congratulation....i hope me too can graduate this year....my god i cant wait